Auction Terms & Conditions Badger State Auction online auctions are timed events and all bidding will close at specified times detailed in each lot.
SOFT CLOSE: Badger State Auction online auctions have an auto extend feature, such that if a bid is placed during the final 1 minute of bidding, the auction bidding will automatically extend for an additional 1 minute from the time that bid was placed. The auto extend feature remains active until no further bids are received within a one-minute time frame. Items will close every 20 seconds, one after the other in numerical order, unless the auto extend feature kicks in.
Badger State Auction does not test items for legitimacy. All descriptions are believed true. All measurements are approximate sizes. You are bidding on the described item, not the photography. It is possible for the wrong photo to be displayed, so be sure to always read the description. Any items left behind after the specified pick-up date or dates will be considered abandoned and will be forfeited unless alternate pick up arrangements were made prior to that date/dates.
Badger State Auction staff does NOT move, carry or load items for you. You must provide any boxes and/or packing material needed for transportation of items.
* All items sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" with all faults.
* No implied or express warranties.
* All descriptions believed accurate but not warranted.
* Bidder inspection is encouraged.
* By placing a bid, bidder signifies that they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine Badger State Auction reserves the right to reject any bid at our sole discretion.
* No Sales Tax for this auction.
* Buyer's Fee of 10% will be charged.
* In the event of failure of the online bidding system or other technical failure, Badger State Auction reserves the right to cancel, extend and/or reopen the auction.
The bidder whose name is registered and Badger State Auction agree that the terms listed below shall govern this auction.
1. Full payment must be made before any items leave the premises.
2. Terms of auction: Unless auction is announced as absolute the auctioneer/auction firm has the right to reject any and all bids. The auctioneers/auction firm further has the right to bid on behalf of the buyer, the seller, or on their own behalf. Auctioneer/auction firm reserves the right to divide any lot, to combine any two or more lots, or withdraw any lot or lots from the auction. Payment for purchases must be made according to terms of each specific auction. A Buyers fee will be added to bid price to arrive at the sale price. Any sales tax would be figured on this final sale price. All sales are subject to Wisconsin State Sales Tax Laws. Bidder agrees not to pursue chargebacks on any credit card payments.
3. NO WARRANTY: The descriptions of items in this auction are believed to be accurate. Nevertheless, neither those descriptions nor any oral statements made by Owner, its Officers, Agents or Employees of auctions concerning any item shall be constructed as a warranty, either express or implied. ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS - WHERE IS. I, the buyer, have examined this merchandise and accept it the way it is.
4. SETTLEMENT: Must be made at the conclusion of the auction. Nothing is to be removed until settled for. Merchandise becomes the full responsibility of the Buyer at time of purchase, and Buyer assumes all risk of loss and damage to property. Owner and Auctioneers agree that merchandise may remain on the auction premises for a specific period of time following the auction. The date by which all merchandise must be removed from the premises will be announced by the Auctioneer.
5. RESALE: Auctioneers reserve the right to resell any property that is not paid for in full before pick-up. The Buyer shall be responsible to Auctioneers for any expenses of resale and collection and damages resulting from the resale.
6. INJURY & DAMAGE: Bidder acknowledges responsibility for any personal injury and/or property damage caused by Bidder or his Agent, and further agrees to hold Auctioneers, Owners, its Officers, or Employees harmless for any personal injury to himself and/or his Agents and any property damage incurred on auction premises.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms